I like using my free time to create useful things mainly for myself but share them too. Because I am a huge Open Source and Linux advocate, most of them are free (as in freedom) and free (as in free beer) and the source code is publicly available. Here are some of my projects:
- Minimal URL shortener
- Keep It Simple Stupid Stats (KISSS)
- Scripts for lazy Linux users
- Android app to publish easily publish on Telegra.ph from mobile
I am a big fan of the static site generator Hugo. I have developed several tools for my setup:
- hugo-micropub: The main use is a Micropub interface for Hugo. However, the tool now also takes over further functionalities. However, it is currently still very much geared to my personal setup.
- hugo-activitystreams: This is a Hugo module, you can use in Hugo, to generate ActivityStreams representations of posts.
- jsonpub: ActivityPub backend for my blog.